Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New Zealand

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Elektrobank_9PM_Adelante's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Well alot of you foreigners probably don't care, but I am sick of the misconceptions about my country New Zealand.

    Firstly, alot of people seem to have the idea that we fuck sheep. Bestiallity is never talked about here, unlike america with its plephora of "Animal Sex" webistes (I swear I stumbled upon them by accident!).

    Appareanlty we are all farmers and New Zealand has no cities or towns. Also false its just that we have trees as well.

    And I thought I might add that the only reason we lose a few games at rugby is because unlike South Africa and Australia, we don't try and turn it into rugby league.

    Anybody else with a misunderstood country??

    Lewis ( smile)

    ------------------
    The Chemical Brothers Forum

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How about Canada eh?

    No, we do not live in igloos.

    No, I do NOT say "eh", or "hoser"... or "OOT AND ABOOT".

    Yes, can you believe it?? Canada DOES stretch ALL the way accross!!!!

    Holy shit! We even have SHOPPING MALLS!!!

    Can I speak French??!?!

    Yeah oh gosh... look... a McDonalds... IN CANADA!!!

    Yes, its so fucking cold here, I can't speak, my jaw is frozen shut. HEY!! Maybe I should move to the states where its warmer!!

    Ok, I'd love to go on, but I gotta gather up the dogs....*walks off* Now where did I put my sled???

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member K-Step's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh*

    You should try being from Iceland... then you wouldn't complain much smile



    ------------------
    You are my high

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Elektrobank_9PM_Adelante's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your from Iceland eh? Let me make some annoying assumptions.

    You like the same as everybody else and you live near some sort of volcanic mud pit in the middle of nowhere wink

    Lewis

    ------------------
    The Chemical Brothers Forum

  5. #5
    Inactive Member K-Step's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well at least the middle of nowhere part is spot on ! hahaha


    ------------------
    You are my high

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •